Terms & Conditions
- All bookings made through the booking system, social media, in person or through email enquiry are bound to the same Terms and Conditions
- Pro Voice Care Ltd reserves the right to refuse further coaching or treatment of a client if any practitioner should feel threatened or unsafe.
- Any appointment cancelled within 48 hours of the time of commencement incurs the full fee of the appointment with no exceptions.
- If you wish to reschedule outside the 48 hour policy, credit notes will be given for the full amount paid, and/or a reschedule of the appointment can occur within 6 months of the booked date. If you are within 48 hours of the appointment time, this does not apply and there are no refunds available.
- It is not the fault of Pro Voice Care Ltd if a mutual time cannot be rescheduled.
- Pro Voice Care Ltd upholds the highest discretion and privacy and will not use the names of any clients unless express permission granted. This can include social media endorsement from mentioning Pro Voice Care Ltd.
- Anything said in the studio is non-medical advice. It is the sole responsibility of the client to follow up a ‘red flag’ with a qualified medical
- Pro Voice Ltd is fully insured by Westminster Indemnity with up to £5 million in medical malpractice.
- The booking system adjusts to the timezone you are currently in. Please ensure that the booking is made in UK time and not another time zone. If your booking exists for a time that cannot be accommodated, there will be no refund or reschedule available if noticed within the 48 hour window.
Online TERMS & CONDITIONS
All online sessions are bound to the same T+C’s as in person sessions, including cancellation and attendance, renumeration for any missed sessions. Furthermore:
- Online sessions work very well, especially when the capacity for bandwidth is good at both ends. Therefore it is suggested that you operate ‘plugged in’ where possible, or on super-fast, fibre-optic broadband WiFi. Pro Voice Care Ltd operates within these suggestions, and therefore any lag, delay or dropping out is assumed to be the fault of the student rather than Pro Voice Care LTD.
- Pro Voice Care LTD has a zero tolerance policy in regards to inappropriateness in an online platform.
- In Zoom, your settings will be changed via guidance at the start of the session with either Lydia or Stephen. This helps optimise audio quality.
- The Online session cannot be accompanied live, but recordings can be made and sent, only within the timeframe of the lesson, as one would operate in an in-person session.